- For creating holes in soft soil for installing tar poles for fencing etc.
- To be used in soft sandy soil only.
Instructions and operating tips
- Always check where cutter is working.
- Never cut through rocks.stones etc
- Your maximum depth is 1 metre that can be dug.
Auger 6″ Sand hand driven
- A hand auger, sometimes called a handheld auger, is a tool, often made of steel that is used to bore a hole.
- Typically, hand augers are used to create holes in dirt, ice, or wood, though a hand auger may be used to create holes in other materials as well.
- The use of the word hand in the term, restricts this type of tool to one that can be used by hand and is powered by human force.
- 6” diameter hole to about 1 meter in depth.