Instructions and operating tips:
- Always use the correct length lead to ensure it does not burnout.
- Select the correct size machine for the job.
- 7 inch circular saws are designed for cutting material up to 50 mm eg battons purlines.
- 9 inch circular saws are designed for thicker material up to 150 mm.
- Always wear goggles and protective gear.
- Never put any load on the machine.
- Before starting ensure blade is free from material being cut.
- Never cut through the lead.
- Circular saws can be adjusted to the depth of a cut and can cut in a 45 degree angle.