- On average, only a fraction of the molecules in a liquid have enough heat energy to escape from the liquid. The evaporation will continue until an equilibrium is reached when the evaporation of the liquid is equal to its condensation. In an enclosed environment, a liquid will evaporate until the surrounding air is saturated.
- You therefore need enough heat to force the water in to a gas state (evaporate) and then you need to remove this evaporate.
- A space heater will provide heat energy (on a cold day) to to force liquid water into a gaseous state to saturated the air,
and the Dehumidifier removes the evaporate when the air is saturated
- Make sure that the machine is always level.
- Empty the water recovery tank when it is half full for best results.
- Always keep the machine upright.
- The room temperature should preferably be above 30 degrees C for maximum efficiency.
- Stainless steel cabinet18 litres/24hrs at 27°C / 65% RH (750ml/hr)230V 50Hz
- Average power consumption: 520WMaximum power consumption: 620WTypical
- room area: 80m²Operating temperature range: 5°C to 38°C
- Refrigerant: R134aIncludes a humidistat and defrost .
- Condensate tank capacity: 10-litre48dBA, 27kg