•If we deliver you must phone for collection.
• Machines are not insured, if not returned you pay for the replacement.
• Make sure you know how to use the tools. Ask if you need help.
Also, make sure of safety requirements.
• Hires are charged for time out – not time used.
Minimum 1 day (1 day = 24 hrs)
• Scaffold is charged weekly, all other tools daily.
• Tools must be returned Clean. e.g., if you paint onto a ladder, we charge for cleaning.
• Negligent damages get charged separately.
• Consumables not used may be returned for refund.
• Only use heavy-duty extension leads, not thin household leads.
• If you pay by cash we can refund in cash, if you pay by card we refund onto the card.
(no debit cards) Card refunds can take up to 10 days.
• Weekend hire starts after 2 pm Friday until 9 am Monday = 1-day charge.
If you are late on Monday it is for 2 days.
• If you keep machines for a long time we can give you a better rate.