Instructions and operating tips:
- This machine cannot be used to power up welding equipment as they draw too many amps and will burn out the alternator windings in the generator.
- Check trip switch on side of generator if provided if the machine does not supply power.
- Check engine oil every two hours.
- When starting advance the pull start to compression stroke before pulling to start or you will break the pull start.
- To avoid engine flooding close petrol tap before switching machine off.
- Additional charges raised if recoil is damaged or lost.
- This 6KVA single Phase generator is fitted with a 6.5L capacity fuel tank.
- The unit can deliver 6000 watts of peakpower at a rated 230volts /50Hz.
- The motor is fitted with an oil alert system that will shut down automatically in event of a low oil reading.
- This power plant is easily started by use of a manual rope starter.