How to use a pipe threader: Click Here
- 1.7 kW Universal motor 25-60 Hz
- Spindle speed: 38 RPM
- Chuck: Hammer-type with replaceable, rocker-action jaw inserts
- Rear centering device: Cam action
- Oiling system: Through the head, with an integral oil reservoir
- Threads 1″-3″ pipe at 36 RPM
- Threads a wide range of pipe including black, galvanized and plastic-coated pipe
- An induction motor insures sound levels well within the limits set by the regulating authorities.
- A special capacitor-start / capacitor-run motor allows a full range of material where voltage drop is experienced.
- Constant and proper lubrication of dies and workpiece with through-head oiling
We supply Metal Cutting oil that MUST be used to ensure proper lubrication.