- Compaction of just all types of soil and in medium and deep layers.
- Can be used in trenches and fine confined areas for high compaction density.
- Sandy soil is never recommended.
- For use in civil and building industry.
- For preparing subbase for roads to be tarred.
- Thickeness of layers to be compacted should be approximately 300 mm thick.
- Always use the correct fuel recommended and supplied.
- Do not overcompact as the machine will act erratically and bounce out of control.
- Guide the machine where it needs to go,never force operation.
- Check air filters regularly(every two working hours).
Models we stock