Explore Our Tools
- An electronic hand mixer machine available with a single speed gear unit used for medium sized mixing jobs.
- Lightweight, compact and economical, it is ideal for mixing loads of up to 30 litres.
- Can be used for mixing tile grout, paint or cement
- Has a double handle for comfortable grip so that the operator has more control over machine.
- Insert the appropriate mixing attachment into the mixer's chuck.
- Securely tighten the chuck to ensure the attachment stays in place during operation.
- Pour the adhesive material into a clean and dry container.
- Lower the mixing attachment into the container and start the mixer at a low speed to avoid splashing.
- Gradually increase the speed to achieve the desired consistency of the adhesive.
- Once the mixing is complete, turn off the mixer, remove the attachment, and clean it for future use.
- Machines are not insured, if not returned you will need to pay for the full replacement.
- Make sure you know how to use the tools. Ask if you need help, our friendly staff will assist. Also, make sure of safety requirements.
- Hires are charged for time out – not time used. Minimum 1 day (1 day = 24 hrs)
- Scaffold is charged weekly, all other tools daily.
- Tools must be returned Clean please. e.g., if you paint onto a ladder, we charge for cleaning.
- Negligent damages get charged separately.
- Consumables not used, may be returned for refund.
- Only use heavy-duty extension leads, not thin household leads.
- If you pay by cash we can refund in cash, if you pay by card we refund onto the card. (we can't refund onto debit cards) - Card refunds can take up to 10 days.
- Weekend hire starts after 2 pm Friday until 9 am Monday = 1day charge. ( Sundays are free) If you are late on Monday it is for 2 days.
- If you keep machines for a long time we can give you a better rate, discuss with your hire controller in store.
Max amount of wet mix 30 kgs