Explore Our Tools
Belt Sander Power file
Belt Sander Power file
- Optimum for use in close quarters or on irregular shapes.
- Multi-position side handle for easy and comfortable operation.
- The makita powerfile beltsander is a very ergonomic belt sander which has a very small sanding area.
- The max. sanding depth is 110mm.
- Optional 6mm and 13mm sanding bars are available for a wide range of sanding and filing jobs.
- You can sand, wood ,metal ,plastic or fibreglass and have the following grits in stock P 40 , P60 ,P80 , P100 , and p 120.
- Turn on the power file using the designated switch or trigger.
- Move the power file in the direction of the material's grain or in a controlled back-and-forth motion.
- Apply consistent and even pressure while sanding to achieve a smooth finish.
- Use lower grit belts for initial material removal and higher grit belts for finishing touches.
- Avoid pressing down too hard to prevent over-sanding and material damage.
- For best results, let the power file do the work without excessive force.
- When fitting sand paper belt make sure the arrow direction on the paper and on the machine matches.
- Never use thin leads. Do not join more than one 5 mm x 20m three core lead on any single power tool.
- Machines are not insured, if not returned you will need to pay for the full replacement.
- Make sure you know how to use the tools. Ask if you need help, our friendly staff will assist. Also, make sure of safety requirements.
- Hires are charged for time out – not time used. Minimum 1 day (1 day = 24 hrs)
- Scaffold is charged weekly, all other tools daily.
- Tools must be returned Clean please. e.g., if you paint onto a ladder, we charge for cleaning.
- Negligent damages get charged separately.
- Consumables not used, may be returned for refund.
- Only use heavy-duty extension leads, not thin household leads.
- If you pay by cash we can refund in cash, if you pay by card we refund onto the card. (we can't refund onto debit cards) - Card refunds can take up to 10 days.
- Weekend hire starts after 2 pm Friday until 9 am Monday = 1day charge. ( Sundays are free) If you are late on Monday it is for 2 days.
- If you keep machines for a long time we can give you a better rate, discuss with your hire controller in store.
Continuous rating input 550W
Belt size 30 x 533mm
Belt speed 200-1,000m/min
Overall length 380mm
Net weight 2.1kg
Power supply cord 2.5m