Instructions and operating tips (Wet cutting core bits)
- For drilling into reinforced concrete only.
- Always use water as water feed will ensure that diamond segment is not damaged.
- Use proper anchor bits to anchor machine for stability.
- Spacers are provided to effectively change the bits otherwise it will get stuck.
Instructions and operating tips: (For dry cutting)
- Do not force the operation.Forcing the drill and bit puts unnecessary stress on the diamond bit causing it to heat up and wear the diamonds out.
- This bit can be used for dry core drilling.
- NEVER use for drilling into reinforced concrete.
Instructions and operating tips:
- We stock a range of core bits for masonry brick work, porcelain tiles and granite to hire or to buy.
- The Tungsten range however are only to be used on brickwork – and are used in conjunction with a SDS Max Drill.
- Never drill with the hammer function on as it destroys the tungsten bits
- Never force the operation.
- Don’t hang on the bit as the leverage causes the bit to bend ,damaging the bit.