Explore Our Tools
- This machine is designed to cut into marble, granite or ceramic tiles.
- Mainly used by plumbers or electricians when cutting into walls or floors when fitting conduits.
- It has a pistol grip and features a water tube which is adjustable and the side cover is completely waterproofed to prevent water splash.
- Waterproofed protection to prevent electrocution
- Machine is double insulated.
- Machines are not insured, if not returned you will need to pay for the full replacement.
- Make sure you know how to use the tools. Ask if you need help, our friendly staff will assist. Also, make sure of safety requirements.
- Hires are charged for time out – not time used. Minimum 1 day (1 day = 24 hrs)
- Scaffold is charged weekly, all other tools daily.
- Tools must be returned Clean please. e.g., if you paint onto a ladder, we charge for cleaning.
- Negligent damages get charged separately.
- Consumables not used, may be returned for refund.
- Only use heavy-duty extension leads, not thin household leads.
- If you pay by cash we can refund in cash, if you pay by card we refund onto the card. (we can't refund onto debit cards) - Card refunds can take up to 10 days.
- Weekend hire starts after 2 pm Friday until 9 am Monday = 1day charge. ( Sundays are free) If you are late on Monday it is for 2 days.
- If you keep machines for a long time we can give you a better rate, discuss with your hire controller in store.
Continuous rating input 1,400W
Max cutting capacity 60mm
Blade diameter 180mm
No load speed (r/min) 5,800r/min
Overall length 370mm
Net weight 6.6kg
Power supply cord 5.0m
Dimensions 600 x 900