Explore Our Tools
Hedge Trimmer Petrol
Hedge Trimmer Petrol
- Superior cutting performance due to the innovative blade geometry and optimized gear transmission are ideal for around the home, public park areas or on large private estates – can tackle a wide variety of gardening and landscaping jobs.
- Low vibration levels to provide outstanding levels of comfort especially over long periods of use.
- The large comfortable handles move from hedge to hedge and create clean, even cuts with precision.
- The high fuel efficiency designed to emit the lowest possible levels of exhaust gas.
- Lightweight construction yet providing the power of the Stihl 2-stroke engine.
- If stems are brown or thicker than a pencil you may find the machine blades battling to cut, you will then need a different machine.
- Machines are not insured, if not returned you will need to pay for the full replacement.
- Make sure you know how to use the tools. Ask if you need help, our friendly staff will assist. Also, make sure of safety requirements.
- Hires are charged for time out – not time used. Minimum 1 day (1 day = 24 hrs)
- Scaffold is charged weekly, all other tools daily.
- Tools must be returned Clean please. e.g., if you paint onto a ladder, we charge for cleaning.
- Negligent damages get charged separately.
- Consumables not used, may be returned for refund.
- Only use heavy-duty extension leads, not thin household leads.
- If you pay by cash we can refund in cash, if you pay by card we refund onto the card. (we can't refund onto debit cards) - Card refunds can take up to 10 days.
- Weekend hire starts after 2 pm Friday until 9 am Monday = 1day charge. ( Sundays are free) If you are late on Monday it is for 2 days.
- If you keep machines for a long time we can give you a better rate, discuss with your hire controller in store.
Displacement cm3 27,2
Performance kW 0,75
Weight kg 4,7
Sound pressure level dB(A) 97
Sound power level dB(A) 107
Vibration levels right m/s² 9
Vibration levels left m/s² 10
Total length 95 cm
Tooth spacing 30 mm
Stroke rate rpm 3.800
Tank volume liter 0,22
Blade length 450mm/18"