Scroll To Top
- This machine is used for cleaning roofs and walls where algae or moss has penetrated the surfaces.
- You can clean driveways as well as areas where there is grease that has been spilled.
- Will remove flaking paint from walls
- Petrol Driven high pressure washers are high power water washers and are distinguished by their extraordinarily high Pressure 180 – 200 bar.
- Operating pressure 180-200 bar
- Water flow 15 l/min
- High pressure hose 20 m steel weave
- 13 Hp petrol Engines
- Weight 62 kg
- Dimensions 950 x 650 x 450 mm
- Never let the machine run dry.
- Turn water on to run through the pump before starting to avoid pump damage (R6500.00)
- There must always be a constant flow of water through the machine when switched on to avoid the valves overheating.
- The machines are fitted with rotating porcelain tip nozzles (dirt killer) to increase the efficiency of the cleaning action. However these tips are very susceptible to shock impact - if the nozzle is dropped the tip may crack and need to be replaced at an additional cost to the client.