Rotary Nozzle VIDEO
- Always Return All Tools Clean Please. Don’t Pressure Wash From A Ladder – You’ll Need Both Hands To Control The Wand (When You Turn It On, It Has A Hefty Kickback, Which Can Kick You Off Balance). Instead, Use An Adjustable Extension Wand To Reach High Places.
- This Machine Uses Unleaded (Green) Petrol Only. To Avoid Engine Flooding Always Close Petrol Tap When Switching Engine Off.
- Check Oil Levels Before Every Use.Do Wear Proper Eye, Face And Hand Protection When Operating The Equipment And Pressure Washing.
- Do Attach Nozzles And/Or Accessories Completely Before Starting The Machine.Do Keep Hands And Feet Clear Of The Cleaning Nozzle At All Times.
- Always make sure the water tap is fully open before starting up so that it does not cut out when you using.
- Do not use borehole water as the unfiltered particles is able to cause permanent damage to the pump. Borehole water must also supply pressure at all times enough to power the pump.
- Operating pressure 180-200 bar
- Water flow 15 l/min
- High pressure hose 20 m steel weave
- 13 Hp petrol Engines
- Weight 62 kg
- Dimensions 950 x 650 x 450 mm