Scroll To Top
Prices – How to Hire
- De- watering of sites.
- Inlet/Outlet Diameter 100 mm
- Maximum Discharge 1600 ltr/min
- Max. Suction Head 6 m
- Total Head 30 m
- Can handle dirty water and some solids.
- A trash pump is designed to pump large amounts of water that contains hard and soft solids such as mud, leaves, twigs, sand, and sludge.
- Trash pumps are capable of processing materials with suspended particulates that would clog other centrifugal pumps, basically it is a heavy-duty centrifugal pump that features deeper impeller vanes and larger discharge openings than other pumps.
- A hose with a strainer is used with trash pumps so the hose doesn’t get clogged with items too big to pass through.