Always use Heavy Duty leads on industrial power tools
- Be careful not to allow sand or other foreign debris to enter the air ducts of the machine.
- Do not join more than one 2.5mm X 20M three core lead on any single power tool.
- Always start breaking from the edge and not centre of the object.
- NOT to be used to break any type of rock or “koffieklip”, we do have a Petrol Breaker for this
- 80mm Max concrete can be broken with this machine.
- Never lean on the machine or use tool as a lever or crowbar, if the chisel gets stuck remove tool from chisel and then pry chisel loose using a hammer.
- Extra charges raised if tool burns out because of incorrect use or using thin leads.
- Do not run off a generator unless the voltage has been tested by our technicians.