- Floor saws are designed for professional contractors requiring a portable, cost effective saw for large or small contracts.
- It is used primarily for cutting expansion and contraction joints.
- It is also used for repairs to roads, slabs or repairing road surfaces.
- It is easy to operate and has a built in water tank.
Instructions and operating tips;
- A Concrete Cutter with a strong and simple design ensures accurate asphalt and concrete surface cutting work. The design has been proven to be a reliable, durable performer over years of service with contractors.
- Petrol Diamond wheels of 300mm diameter suitable for a cut of depth unto 110 mm is supplied with standard outfit.
- The trolley on which the engine is fitted also has a water rank which supplies a stream of water to keep the cutting blade cool during the operation. The adjustment to control the depth of cut is also provided.
- A safety guard is provided over the diamond wheel to prevent in jury to the operator.
- Always check engine oil every 2 working hours.
- Always make sure you start the machine with the blade off the ground to ensure there is no pressure on the engine.
- Check for play on shaft and that it is not loose.
Hand held concrete cutter saw
- Low vibration, low emission 2-stroke portable cut-off saw for on-site cutting of bricks, concrete, tiles, metal and the accurate cutting of chases and openings.
- Can be used for wet cutting with~~Low vibration, low emission 2-stroke portable cut-off saw for on-site cutting of bricks, concrete, tiles, metal and the accurate cutting of chases and openings. Can be used for wet cutting with
- Fuel Tank Capacity 7 Litres
- Power_kw 9.69 Honda Petrol
- Weight 108 kgs
- Arbor Size 25 mm
- Blade Size 350mm
- Decibels 107 (LWa)
- Sound Pressure Level
Models we stock: