• If we deliver you must phone for collection please - we do not automatically collect.
• Machines are not insured, if not returned you will need to pay for the full replacement.
• Make sure you know how to use the tools. Ask if you need help, our friendly staff will assist.
Also, make sure of safety requirements.
• Hires are charged for time out – not time used.
Minimum 1 day (1 day = 24 hrs)
• Scaffold is charged weekly, all other tools daily.
• Tools must be returned Clean please. e.g., if you paint onto a ladder, we charge for cleaning.
• Negligent damages get charged separately.
• Consumables not used, may be returned for refund.
• Only use heavy-duty extension leads, not thin household leads.
• If you pay by cash we can refund in cash, if you pay by card we refund onto the card.
(we can't refund onto debit cards) Card refunds can take up to 10 days.
• Weekend hire starts after 2 pm Friday until 9 am Monday = 1day charge. ( Sundays are free)
If you are late on Monday it is for 2 days.
• If you keep machines for a long time we can give you a better rate, discuss with your hire controller in store.