We stock the following quick lock stage frames
All frames are 1 metre in height and every 2 frames used will equate to 1 metre height.
- 900 mm Max Height 4m
- 1500 mm Max Height 5m
- 2104 mm Max Height 7m
- 3048 mm max Height 9m
- Steel clip on Boards
For use with quick stage scaffolding
- 900 mm 4 Boards to cover Platform
- 1500 mm 6 Boards to cover Platform
- 2104 mm 9 Boards to cover Platform
- 3028 mm 12 Boards to cover Platform
Timber Boards 228 mm x 50 mm SA Pine
1, 2, 3 and 4 meter lengths
Can be used with trestles ,ceiling trestles as well as quick stage scaffolding.
Base jacks can be used to stablize or get your levels of the scaffold correct.It also acts as a base when you need to use it on grass or soft soil surfaces.
- Light weight for painting and the maximum height reach is 2.5m .Lowest height is 1.8m.
- Heavy duty for Brick laying,these trestles can take the weight of personel , bricks and mortar .
- Used with boards available in 1 metre , 2 metre ,3 metre and 4 metre lengths.
Swivel clamps are used in conjunction with scaffold tubes.They are used on the sides of scaffold towers diagonally across and provides stability .Scaffold tubes are available in 6 metre lenghts.
Tie bars and plan or cross braces are used for stability and to prevent swaying of towers.It also brings the scaffold tower to become perfectly square.It is available in the following sizes.
Tie bars , 900 , 1.5metres . 2 metres , 3 metres.
Plan braces 900x 1.5metres , 1.5m x 1.5 m ,2mx2m , 2m x 1.5 , 1.5x 3 metres
Please be sure to Clean any Cement off the scaffolding whilst it is wet and easy to remove.
Never use a hammer when diserecting scaffold as it can damage the tubular frame weakening it.
If the scaffolding is heavily painted over there is a cleaning fee upon return.Please use your staff to maintain and clean whilst in your possession.